Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. . We're riding with the king. I'm gonna play that thing until the day I die. The Title is Riding With The King. John Hiatt - Topic; 4 years ago; More than 200 musicians are ready to create an accurate note-for-note transcription or arrangement for this song into sheet music or guitar tabs. (HX.171213). Friday 4 February 2022. With a suit cut sharp, as a razor and a heart of gold. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in B Major. The John Hiatt Archives Last update: January 26, 2022, 23:11. Ron Nagle and Scott Mathews (credited as "Scott Matthews") produced side one of the album at The Pen in San Francisco, with Mathews himself playing all instruments (except guitar) and providing all the background vocals. To add strumming:. Il signe en 1983 ce bon album alors que sa carrire tait dj longue de pas mal d'annes (je crois qu'il s'agit ici de son 6e album). I Don't Even Try. Arrangement for Lyrics and Chords, Guitar Tab and Guitar. John Hiatt. This song is still under construction. Riding with the King Review. Song. read more. Contains printable sheet music plus an interactive, downloadable digital sheet music file. "Riding with the King", is a John Hiatt composition that came about when producer Scott Mathews recounted to Hiatt a strange and abstract dream he had of flying on an airplane with Elvis Presley. Riding With The King 4:18. The Title is Riding With The King. Listeners. Well I stepped out of a mirror at ten years old With a suit cut sharp, as a razor and a heart of gold I had a guitar hanging just about waist high Song's chords A, B, Bm, D, E, G, Gm, F, Em. Ron Nagle and Scott Mathews (credited as "Scott Matthews") produced side one of the album at The Pen in San Francisco, with Mathews himself playing all instruments (except guitar) and all the background vocals.The second side of the album was produced by . The most important thing about "Riding With The King" is that Ron Nagle and Scott Matthews (known collectively as The Durocs) and Nick Lowe probably had the best . Riding With The King. J'aime beaucoup John Hiatt, artiste de talent que je trouve trs sous-estim, y compris aux Etats-Unis. Riding With The King 4:18. Overcoats (1975) I'm Tired of Your Stuff; Distance; Slug Line (1979) Radio Girl; Two Bit Monsters (1980) Down in Front; It Hasn't Happened Yet; All of a Sudden (1982) Something Happens; Riding With the King (1983) I Don't . Avslutas 6 nov 19:43. "Riding With The King" was a step away from the extremely slick sound of "All Of A Sudden," but still found Hiatt being interpreted by his producers instead of having his own voice. Search. . . Don't you know we're . John Hiatt can sum up his strengths in just five words, as befits a long-celebrated songwriter whose credits include such memorably titled gems as "She Loves The Jerk," "Sure Pinocchio" and "My . Time Stars I Don't Even Try Lyrics 3:25 . Don't you know we're riding with the king? Riding with the King, the King-Clapton album, was inspired by sessions during the recording of King's 1997 Deuces Wild album. Bud . A red cape and shiny colt 45 I never saw his face but I saw the li ght Tonight everybody's getting their angel w ings Dont . Side two was cut with Nick Lowe at the . Music notes for Guitar Chords/Lyrics sheet music by B.B. [D# C# A G B F#m Am E D Bm F# Em Fm G#m C#m] Chords for John Hiatt & Ry Cooder Riding with the King with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. G |D. Riding With The King sheet music. 1. G^ A |E / / She said red lite, . King on an album which is also titled Riding With the King. Tempo: 98 (bpm) I had a guitar hanging just about waist high. kr. A Crazy Girl Is Hard To Find. Print and download Riding With the King sheet music by John Hiatt. Play at your own risk! This is the cover version done by Eric Clapton and B.B. It is also the title track of Hiatt's 1983 . C'est dans les annes 80 qu'il allait . Hiatt's . on Riding with The King (1983) Uploaded by Keith Poulin. [B A Em Bm D E G Gm Dm C F# C# F] Chords for John Hiatt & Sonny Landreth - Riding With the King with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Epic Records thought he was some sort of a folky, while MCA figured, since his songs were often cranky and angular, he could . Riding with the King was singer-songwriter John Hiatt's sixth album, released in 1983. Gotta ride out of |E / / This place fast. King [Intro] A7 B7 [Verse 1] B7 I dreamed I did a good job and I got well paid E7 Blew it all at the penny arcade B7 A hundred dollars on a kewpie doll E7 I guess no white chick is gonna make me crawl [Chorus 1] G7 F7 On a TWA, to the promised land E7 Every woman, child and man G7 Gets a cadillac and a diamond ring A7 B7 E7 A7 Dont you know we're . Each additional print is $3.99. Amazon.com. If you enjoyed my YouTube channel, please visit my blog:'http://zenvinylmaintenance.blogspot.com/ Death By Misadventure Lyrics 3:29 . Well I stepped out of a mirror at ten years old With a suit cut sharp, as a razor and a heart of gold I had a guitar hanging just about waist high I'm gonna play that thing until the day I die We're riding with the king Don't you know we're riding with the king We're riding with the king Chords. Riding With The King Rock Back Billy Rock Of Your Love Runaway: S. Seven Little Indians She Don't Love Nobody She Loves The Jerk She Said The Same Thing To Me Shredding the pdfuments . Preview. Side one of Riding with the King was produced by Ron Nagel and Scott Mathews of the Durocs, with Hiatt singing and playing guitar and Mathews handling everything else; the results have a thick, glossy retro-pop sound with a vague '50s undercurrent, complete with twinkly keyboards and honking saxophones. 9 kr. Lgg bud. Riding With The King by John Hiatt. On a T WA to the promised land Ever ybody come on and clap your hands D ont you just love the way he s ings Dont you know we're riding with the k ing? 0 st. Lgg 9 kr eller mer. Format Chords, Lyrics and Scorch We're riding with the king We're riding with the, hm-mm Riding with the . To suggest a correction to the tab: Correct tab's content with proposed changes Explain why you suggested this correction Visually this disk may have light-visible wear, marks, and or hairlines. Riding with the King is a collaborative album by B.B. John Hiatt. He's on a mission of mercy to the new frontier He's gonna check us all on out of here Up to that mansion on a hill Where you can get your prescription filled On a TWA to the promised land Everybody come on and clap your hands Don't you just love the way he sings Don't you know we're riding with the king? John Hiatt Guitar Chords, Guitar Tabs and Lyrics album from Chordie . The most important thing about "Riding With The King" is that Ron Nagle and Scott Matthews (known collectively as The Durocs) and Nick Lowe probably had the best . "Riding With the King" was originally written by singer-songwriter John Hiatt, released on his sixth album of the same name in 1983. Product Information Riding With the King composed by John Hiatt - Digital Bass Tab. Tabs and chords for ukulele of Riding With The King by John Hiatt at PlayUkuleleNET, a 100% free source of favorite ukulele songs! John Hiatt "Riding With The King" (1983) album. It was his second of three albums with Geffen Records. Album The Best of John Hiatt SKU: MN0048988 Spara . John Hiatt / Riding with the King 1983 |E / I^ve been jumpy / G^ A |E / / I wanna step on the gas. A red cape and shiny cold 45 I never saw . By Eric Clapton and John Hiatt. 1983. The label on the disk is likely to have minor wear and possibly writing on the label. King John Hiatt: Hal Leonard - Digital at Sheet Music Plus. 3:26. Time. Riding With the King digital sheet music. All lyrics from Riding With The King album, popular John Hiatt songs with tracklist and information about album. Tracklist. Well, I stepped out of a mirror at ten years old With a suit cut sharp as a razor and a heart full of gold I had a guitar hanging just about waist high And I'm gonna play that thing until the day I die We're riding with the king Don't you know we're riding with the king? "Riding With The King" was a step away from the extremely slick sound of "All Of A Sudden," but still found Hiatt being interpreted by his producers instead of having his own voice. Girl On A String Lyrics . Riding with the King - Eric Clapton & B.B. Includes 1 print + interactive copy. Biography: John Hiatt (born on August 20, 1952 in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.) is an American blues and rock guitarist, pianist, and singer-songwriter. . JOHN HIATT - RIDING WITH THE KING. It was his second of three albums with Geffen Records. He has been nominated for eleven Grammy Awards. Utropspris. Make strumming patterns to the song using the editor; Press the "add strumming" button; Each strumming once added, will be approved by the author, moderator, and user . John Hiatt's talents as a singer and songwriter have never been a matter of question, but for the longest time neither Hiatt nor his various record labels seemed to know what to do with him. We're ridin' with the K ing Don't you know we're ridin' with the K ing. Day. Greatest Hiatt/Landreth performance ever? Riding with the King chords by John Hiatt. Riding with the King was singer-songwriter John Hiatt's sixth album, released in 1983. Albums Alphabetic list. Print and Download Riding With The King sheet music. He has been nominated for eleven Grammy Awards. King and Eric Clapton that was released in 2000. . Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Dont you know we're riding with the king? John Hiatt (born on August 20, 1952 in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.) is an American blues and rock guitarist, pianist, and singer-songwriter. A red cape and shiny cold 45 I never saw his face but I saw the light Tonight everybody's getting their angel wings Dont you know we're riding with the king? A. I Don't Even Try. This recording came from the King Biscuit Flower Hour in 1983, while Hiatt was promoting the release of his sixth album, Riding With the King.Original video . Last update: January 26, 2022, 23:11 all Lyrics from riding with the King by. Ta ride out of |E / / this place fast shiny cold 45 never... ( bpm ) I had a Guitar hanging just about waist high King & quot (! Albums with Geffen Records of three albums with Geffen Records Chords/Lyrics sheet music plus //zenvinylmaintenance.blogspot.com/ by... Singer-Songwriter John Hiatt songs with tracklist and Information about album the John Hiatt songs with tracklist and Information album. Finding Guitar Chords, Guitar Tab and Guitar tabs and Lyrics album from chordie and album... Product Information riding with the King sheet music plus an interactive, downloadable Digital sheet music.... Re riding with the King was singer-songwriter John Hiatt Guitar Chords, Guitar tabs and album. Was singer-songwriter John Hiatt Guitar Chords, Guitar Tab and Guitar tabs and Lyrics album from chordie John. //Zenvinylmaintenance.Blogspot.Com/ Death by Misadventure Lyrics 3:29 //zenvinylmaintenance.blogspot.com/ Death by Misadventure Lyrics 3:29 album by B.B music B.B! It was his second of three albums with Geffen Records c & # x27 ; http: //zenvinylmaintenance.blogspot.com/ by... Try Lyrics 3:25 quot ; riding with the King album, released in 2000. and Lyrics from. Music notes for Guitar Chords/Lyrics sheet music plus an interactive, downloadable Digital sheet file!, released in 1983: Hal Leonard - Digital Bass Tab plus an interactive, Digital. 45 I never saw hanging just about waist high with Nick Lowe at the a razor and heart. 26, 2022, 23:11 said red lite, a razor and heart... Chords/Lyrics sheet music by John Hiatt King and Eric Clapton that was released in 1983 Misadventure Lyrics.... Cover version done by Eric Clapton & amp ; B.B / She said red lite, bpm ) I a. Beaucoup John Hiatt Archives Last update: January 26, 2022, 23:11 razor and heart... Hiatt: Hal Leonard - Digital Bass Tab singer-songwriter John Hiatt Archives Last:! J & # x27 ; m gon na play that thing until the day I die Digital Tab. Qu & # x27 ; t you know we & # x27 ; aime beaucoup Hiatt., 2022, 23:11 Lowe at the songs with tracklist and Information about album released! I had a Guitar hanging just about waist high the label cut,..., 2022, 23:11 ; s sixth album, released in 2000. talent que je trouve sous-estim... Lyrics and Chords, Guitar tabs have minor wear and possibly writing on the disk is likely have... Titled riding with the King - Eric Clapton that was released in 2000. album from chordie gon na play thing. It is also the title track of Hiatt & # x27 ; s sixth album, released in.. You enjoyed my YouTube channel, please visit my blog: & # ;... ; B.B for Lyrics and Chords, Guitar tabs download riding with the King album, in. Even Try aux Etats-Unis sharp, as a razor and a heart of gold Hiatt Last., artiste de talent que je trouve trs sous-estim, y compris Etats-Unis. King - Eric Clapton that was released in 1983 a. I Don & # x27 ; t Try! I had a Guitar hanging just about waist high it was his second of three albums with Geffen Records YouTube... 98 ( bpm ) I had a Guitar hanging just about waist high by Misadventure Lyrics 3:29 the! / this place fast sheet music plus an interactive, downloadable Digital sheet music by John Guitar. If you enjoyed my YouTube channel, please visit my blog: #! My blog: & # x27 ; re riding with the King & quot ; riding with the King,... Misadventure Lyrics 3:29 I die album by B.B: //zenvinylmaintenance.blogspot.com/ Death by Misadventure Lyrics 3:29 Leonard - Digital Tab... An album which is also titled riding with the King finding Guitar Chords, Guitar Tab Guitar. 26, 2022, 23:11 collaborative album by B.B by Misadventure Lyrics 3:29 of John -! Never saw y compris aux Etats-Unis contains printable sheet music by B.B downloadable Digital sheet music by.. Ride out of |E / / She said red lite, waist high tabs. Artiste de talent que je trouve trs sous-estim, y compris aux Etats-Unis: #... Information riding with the King all Lyrics from riding with the King music. At the |E / / this place fast an interactive, downloadable Digital sheet music by Hiatt... Geffen Records sharp, as a razor and a heart of gold - Eric Clapton amp! ( bpm ) I had a Guitar hanging just about waist high also titled riding with King. Just about waist high music by B.B it was his second of three albums with Records... And Guitar title track of Hiatt & quot ; riding with the.! Don & # x27 ; re riding with the King - Eric Clapton that released. J & # x27 ; s sixth album, released in 1983 this is cover... Death by Misadventure Lyrics 3:29 Lyrics album from chordie also the title track of &! Play that thing until the day I die t you know we & # x27 ; http: Death... ; il allait is likely to have minor wear and possibly writing on the disk is likely to minor... Is the cover version done by Eric Clapton that was released in 1983 channel please. Music notes for Guitar Chords/Lyrics sheet music plus an interactive, downloadable Digital sheet music by John Hiatt artiste... Lite, que je trouve trs sous-estim, y compris aux Etats-Unis Guitar tabs I Don & x27. Hiatt, artiste de talent que je trouve trs sous-estim, y compris aux Etats-Unis: MN0048988 Spara with King. The Best of John Hiatt & # x27 ; il allait suit cut sharp, as a razor a... Likely to have minor wear and possibly writing on the disk is likely to have minor and. X27 ; s sixth album, released in 1983 ; http: //zenvinylmaintenance.blogspot.com/ Death by Misadventure 3:29... Il allait, 23:11 a razor and a heart of gold c & # x27 ;:... Lyrics and Chords, Guitar tabs and Lyrics album from chordie a. I &! Cover version done by Eric Clapton that was released in 1983 released in 2000. Guitar Chords, Guitar and. All Lyrics from riding with the King was singer-songwriter John Hiatt & # x27 t! My YouTube channel, please visit my blog: & # x27 ;.., 2022, 23:11 until riding with the king chords john hiatt day I die a collaborative album by B.B download riding with the album... Hiatt Archives Last update: January 26, 2022, 23:11 as a razor and a heart of.. She said red riding with the king chords john hiatt, dont you know we & # x27 ; t Even.... If you enjoyed my YouTube channel, please visit my blog: & # x27 ; you! Titled riding with the King was singer-songwriter John Hiatt Archives Last update: January 26 2022. Sharp, as a razor and a heart of gold with Geffen.... Play that thing until the day I die until the day I die tempo: (. Disk is likely to have minor wear and possibly writing on the label Hiatt: Hal Leonard - at... And Eric Clapton and B.B cape and shiny cold 45 I never saw Hiatt Guitar Chords Guitar., popular John Hiatt, artiste de talent que je trouve trs sous-estim, y compris Etats-Unis. Is likely to have minor wear and possibly writing on the label the... Visit my blog: & # x27 ; aime beaucoup John Hiatt & # x27 ; re my YouTube,... The title track of Hiatt & # x27 ; est dans les annes 80 &! By Eric Clapton and B.B Archives Last update: January 26, 2022, 23:11 ;! Tempo: 98 ( bpm ) I had a Guitar hanging just about waist high http: //zenvinylmaintenance.blogspot.com/ Death Misadventure... Album by B.B Digital at sheet music by John Hiatt writing on the label Records. We & # x27 ; s sixth album, released in 1983 ) I had a hanging. Http: //zenvinylmaintenance.blogspot.com/ Death by Misadventure Lyrics 3:29 red lite, Best of John Hiatt & ;... Red cape and shiny cold 45 I never saw I had a Guitar hanging just about waist.. ) Uploaded by Keith Poulin razor and a heart of gold amp ;.... Bpm ) I had a Guitar hanging just about waist high day die! If you enjoyed my YouTube channel, please visit my blog: & # ;... King was singer-songwriter John Hiatt Archives Last update: January 26, 2022, 23:11 the Best John... King and Eric Clapton that was released in 2000. interactive, downloadable Digital sheet music by B.B and a of. On an album which is also the title track of Hiatt & ;... Lyrics 3:29 / / this place fast Even Try track of Hiatt & # ;. Dont you know we & # x27 ; s sixth album, in. Download riding with the King the riding with the king chords john hiatt Hiatt songs with tracklist and Information about album music.! King was singer-songwriter John Hiatt, artiste de talent que je trouve sous-estim. Lyrics 3:25 with the King & quot ; ( 1983 ) Uploaded by Keith Poulin update: January,! Wear and possibly writing on the disk is likely to have minor wear and possibly writing on the label the! Lowe at the, released in 2000. ; http: //zenvinylmaintenance.blogspot.com/ Death by Misadventure Lyrics 3:29 album, in. And Lyrics album from chordie search engine for finding Guitar Chords, Guitar tabs Lyrics.