How to Play Leonard Cohen Famous Blue Raincoat (1st section only) [verse 2] bm g ah, the last time we saw you, you looked so much older em f#m your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder bm g you'd been to the station to meet every train em f#m and -. Scribd is the world's largest social reading and publishing site. Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat (Chords) - Ultimate Guitar Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. I Dm7 'm writing you now just Em7 to see if you're better. Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat Ukulele Chords Your famous blue raincoat Was torn at the shoulder You'd been to the station To meet every train And you came home Without Lili Marlene And you treated my woman To a flake of your life And when she came back She was nobody's wife. Jerry Only with his traditional hairstyle, which he claims to have invented by mixing Elvis Presley's look and Superman's fringe. I hear that you're building your little house deep in the desert You're living for nothing now, I hope you're keeping some kind of record Yes, and Jane came by with a lock of your hair She said. Make strumming patterns to the song using the editor [verse 2] am f ah, the last time we saw you, you looked so much older dm7 em7 your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder am f you'd been to the station to meet every train dm7 em7 and you came home without lili marlene am bm am and you treated my woman to a flake of your bm life am g am and when she came back, she was g nobody's wife Chords for famous blue raincoat - leonard cohen piano cover Leonard Cohen "Famous Blue Raincoat" Sheet Music in G Minor Famous Blue Raincoat - Free download as Word Doc (.doc / .docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. [Intro Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat lyrics | LyricsFreak Famous Blue Raincoat Leonard Cohen. [verse 2] am f ah, the last time we saw you, you looked so much older dm7 em7 your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder am f you'd been to the station to meet every train dm7 em7 and you. Also, the standard Cohen picking pattern can be used on this song (see Winter Lady). [Eb B E Ab G Bb Gb Bbm Db Ebm F Fm Cm] Chords for Tori Amos - Famous Blue Raincoat Best Version Ever (Live Official Release) 1998 with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. I Am hear that you're bui Bm lding your little hous Am e deep in the deser Bm t. Famous Blue Raincoat - Wikipedia Am Ah, the last time we saw you you looked so much older Your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder You'd been to the station to meet every train And you came home without Lili Marlene And you treated my woman to a flake of your life And when she came back she was nobody's wife CHORUS #2: C G Well I see you there with the rose in your teeth By Leonard Cohen. [A Am F E G C Bm Em Dm D Eb] Chords for Aurora - Famous Blue Raincoat (Leonard Cohen-cover) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. "Chupacabras" Arce stood out for his skeleton print T-shirt and painted fangs. And you came home without lili marlene. Chords for Aurora - Famous Blue Raincoat (Leonard Cohen-cover) Jennifer Warnes - Famous Blue Raincoat Lyrics | Genius Lyrics . Famous Blue Raincoat Leonard Cohen Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Dez Cadena showed a darker outfit, blue face paint, long hair and a big black trench coat. A lot of articles have been written around the world, saying good bye to this great artist this year. Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat tab - Guitaretab Famous Blue Raincoat - Chords - Free download as Open Office file (.odt), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Famous Blue Raincoat Chords - Ultimate Guitar FAMOUS BLUE RAINCOAT - LEONARD COHEN fingerstyle GUITAR LESSON [B Am Dm D Em C F G Bm A E] Chords for Famous Blue Raincoat - Jennifer Warnes with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. T Dm7 here's music on Clinton Em7 Street all through the evening. FAMOUS BLUE RAINCOAT TAB by Leonard Cohen @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (from Songs of Love and Hate, 1971) (sent by Harlan at harlant@hawaii.edu) From: johngalt@grove.ufl.edu (JONATHAN M NEWMAN) Subject: CRD: Leonard Cohen, "Famous Blue Raincoat" I got this off some archive awhile ago, can't remember which. I hear that you're building your little house deep in the desert You're living for nothing now, I hope you're keeping some kind of record Yes, and Jane came by with a lock of your hair She said that you gave it to her That night that you planned to go clear Did you ever go clear? famous blue raincoat was Em7 torn at the shoulder You'd Am been to the station to F meet every train Dm And you came home without Em7 Lilli Marlene And you Am treated my Bm woman to a Am flake of your Bm life Am And when she came G back Am she was nobody's G wife Well I C see you there with the rose in your G teeth One more thin gypsy Am thief Strumming: Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat (chords) Your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder You'd been to the station to meet every train And you came home without Lili Marlene And you treated my woman to a flake of your life And when she came back she was nobody's wife CHORUS #2: Well I se C e you there with the rose in your te G eth One more thin gypsy th Am ief Famous Blue Raincoat. Famous Blue Raincoat - Leonard Cohen - Cifra Club Chord: Famous Blue Raincoat - Leonard Cohen,Jonathan Coulton - tab Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat - Chordie - Guitar Chords, Guitar Famous Blue Raincoat Leonard Cohen Chords and Lyrics for Guitar Famous Blue Raincoat Leonard Cohen Chords and Lyrics for Guitar "If you do have love it's a kind of wound, and if you don't have it it's worse.". Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat Chords & Tabs - Google FAMOUS BLUE RAINCOAT Leonard Cohen (Intro) (Verse 1) (Verse 2) (Verse 3) (Outro) Leonard Cohen (1934-2016), was a legendary poet, musician and artist with a unique style, "dark" sound, and a baritone raw voice singing his beautiful lyrics. Chords for Famous Blue Raincoat - chordu.com Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat Chords Famous Blue Raincoat by Leonard Cohen - Songfacts [Am]Ah, the last time we saw you you [F]looked so much olderYour [Dm7]famous blue raincoat was [Em]torn at the shoulder[Am]You'd been to the station to [F]meet every train[Dm7]And you came home without [Em]Lili MarleneAnd you [Am]treated my [Bm]woman to a [Am]flake of your [Bm]lifeAnd [Am]when she came [G]back [Am]she was nobody's [G]wife. And you came home without Lili Marlene. Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat (Chords) [A Am D Em F Dm E G Bm C] Chords for JENNIFER WARNES ~ Famous Blue Raincoat ~ with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Famous Blue Raincoat - Leonard Cohen - Cifra Club FAMOUS BLUE RAINCOAT Chords - Jonathan Coulton | E-Chords Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat Price: $5.97 Easy - 153 Mb Return to Individual Songs page Famous Blue Raincoat - Guitar Lesson Preview - YouTube Famous Blue Raincoat Lyrics: It's four in the morning, the end of December / I'm writing you now just to see if you're better / New York is cold, but I like where I'm living / There's music on . - Leonard, July 1988. jazz4111. By Leonard Cohen. Morat - How Dare You What is the meaning behind Leonard Cohen's song "famous Blue Raincoat"? Chord: Famous Blue Raincoat - Leonard Cohen,Jonathan Coulton - tab There's a VIDEOTAB of the complete arrangement with chor. Famous Blue Raincoat: The Songs of Leonard Cohen 37 Audio CD 1 offer from $143.91 The Essential Leonard Cohen Leonard Cohen 2,136 Audio CD 48 offers from $2.92 Best of Jennifer Warnes Jennifer Warnes 87 Audio CD 50 offers from $2.47 Famous Blue Raincoat Jennifer Warnes 49 Vinyl 9 offers from $40.66 Hunter Jennifer Warnes 285 Audio CD Famous Blue Raincoat - Leonard Cohen: Lyrical Landscapes Famous Blue Raincoat - Chords | PDF | Leisure - Scribd Your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder You'd been to the station to meet every train, and You came home without Lili Marlene And you treated my woman to a flake of your life And when she came back she was nobody's wife Well I see you there with the rose in your teeth One more thin gypsy thief Well, I see Jane's awake Chords for Tori Amos - Famous Blue Raincoat Best Version Ever (Live Well I see you there with the rose in your teeth One more thin gypsy thief Well, I see Jane's awake She . SONG: Famous Blue Raincoat ARTIST: Leonard Cohen ALBUM: Songs of Love and Hate (1971) All credits go to Harlan L Thompson who tabbed it first; I just put the chords on all the lyrics. ChordU homeHome restoreRecently Viewed eventMy Requests personLogin albumWeekly Top albumPop Hotlist Chords for Famous Blue Raincoat Diagram Slider Chord Sheet written by Leonard Cohen. Open navigation menu Well I see you there With the rose in your teeth One more thin gypsy thief Well I see Jane's awake - Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat | Guitar Lesson, Tab & Chords Famous Blue Raincoat Chords - Ultimate Guitar To download the full lesson, plus a play thru video, tabs, chords and lyrics, click this link: https://www.jerrysguitarbar.com/guitar-video-lessons/individua. And you treated my woman to a flake of your life And when she came back she was nobody's wife. You also find close ups and tabs, guided by chords. From jmo@fy.chalmers.se Thu May 25 10:23:41 PDT 1995. Am Bm Am I hear that you're building your little house Bm deep in the desert Am G You're living for nothing now, Am G I hope you're keeping some kind of record C G Yes, and Jane came by with a lock of your hair Am She said that you gave it to her Bm G That night that you planned to go clear F Em Did you ever go clear? Posts: 185. Each additional print is $3.99 Add a PDF download for just $2 more Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in 7 available keys Transpose (7) See other arrangements of this song Add to Cart Use 1 Pro Credit The complete song lesson contains a lesson video, a performance play thru video, full tabs and chords and lyrics sheet. Famous Blue Raincoat Leonard Cohen VERSE 1 It's f[Am]our in the morning, the e[F]nd of December I'm wr[Dm7]iting you now just to [Em7]see if you're better [Am]New York is cold, but I l[F]ike where I'm living There's [Dm7]music on Clinton Street [Em7]all through the evening [Am]I hear that you're b[Bm]uilding your little h[Am]ouse deep in the d[Bm]esert [Am]You're living for n[G]othing now; I . am ah, the last time we saw you you looked so much older your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder you'd been to the station to meet every train and you came home without lili marlene and you treated my woman to a flake of your life and when she came back she was nobody's wife chorus #2: c g well i see you there with the rose in your Your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder. Your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder. Senorita from Canada, Canada "Famous Blue Raincoat" is from the point of view of a man whose marriage has been broken by his wife's infidelity with his close friend, and is written in the form of a letter from "L. Cohen" to a mysterious unidentified "you," who seems to have been involved in a love triangle with Cohen's woman. Famous Blue Raincoat Composed by Leonard Cohen - Digital Sheet Music Price: $5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive copy. Full Lesson Here: http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-songs/335-leonard-cohen/6668-famous-blue-raincoat-leonard-cohen-guitar-lesson.htmlLearn to play Famous. PDF written by Leonard Cohen Tuning: D G C F A D (standard, full step down) And you treated my woman to a flake of your life. Chords for Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat You'd been to the station to meet every train. In this lesson I show you how to play this song. To 'Go Clear' is one of the objectives of Scientology, which Leonard was briefly interested in in the sixties. It's four in the morning, the end of December I'm writing you now just to see if you're better New York is cold, but I like where I'm living There's music on Clinton Street all through the evening I hear that you're building your little house deep in the desert [G C Cm Ab Fm Gm Dm Bb Eb] Chords for famous blue raincoat - leonard cohen piano cover with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. You'll receive a link to download the lesson which will download as a zip file of 153 Mb containing all the lesson content. Chords Songs 3 years ago 1257 Thing a Week Three (2006) Chords for Famous Blue Raincoat - Jennifer Warnes Chords. accordingly if you feel it worth the bother. I guess that I miss you, I g uess I forgive you I'm glad you stood in my way If you ever come b y here, for J ane or for m e Well, your enemy is sl eeping, and his woman is fre e [Chorus 3] Famous blue raincoat chords | Updated September 2022 Standard (EADGBE) I Am t's four in the morning, t F he end of December. Famous Blue Raincoat by Leonard Cohen (Lyrics & Chords) (from Songs of Love and Hate, 1971) . To add strumming:. [verse 2] am7 f ah, the last time we saw you you looked so much older dm7 em your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder am7 f you'd been to the station to meet every train dm7 em and. Famous Blue Raincoat Chords by Leonard Cohen | Songsterr Tabs with Rhythm The song is written in the form of a letter (many of the lines are written in amphibrachs ). N Am ew York is cold, but I l F ike where I'm living. Famous Blue Raincoat " Famous Blue Raincoat " is a song by Leonard Cohen. Jennifer Warnes - Famous Blue Raincoat: 20th Anniversary Edition Your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder You'd been to the station to meet every train, and You came home without Lili Marlene. #312 Famous Blue Raincoat- Leonard Cohen: Meaning, Lyrics, Analysis F#m7: 242222. . ChordU homeHome restoreRecently Viewed eventMy Requests personLogin albumWeekly Top albumPop Hotlist Chords for Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat Diagram Slider Chord Sheet You'd been to the station to meet every train. Well I see you there with the rose in your teeth. Famous Blue Raincoat | PDF And when she came back she was nobody's wife. Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat Lyrics | SongMeanings Chords for JENNIFER WARNES ~ Famous Blue Raincoat Also, the standard Cohen picking pattern can be used on this song (see Winter Lady). Chord,Tablature, lyric, sheet, guitar, ukulele song: Famous Blue Raincoat - Leonard Cohen,Jonathan Coulton - ( [Am]It's four in the morning, the e[F]nd of December I'm .) It is the sixth track on his third album, Songs of Love and Hate, released in 1971. Article: 17591 of rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic . Chords for Famous Blue Raincoat [C#m A F#m G# C# B F# E Am C] Chords for Famous Blue Raincoat with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. "Go clear" in Famous Blue Raincoat? - leonardcohenforum.com Famous Blue Raincoat Leonard Cohen Chords and Lyrics for Guitar Your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder You'd been to the station to meet every train And you came home without Lili Marlene And you treated my woman to a flake of your life And when she came back she was nobody's wife Well I see you there with the rose in your teeth One more thin gypsy thief Well I see Jane's awake She sends her regards Famous monsters. [Am F D E Em G A Bm C Dm] Chords for Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Tuning: D G C F A D (standard, full step down) Chords: Bm7: x24232. famous blue raincoat chords by leonard cohen | Guitar Tabs What is the meaning of "famous blue raincoat" by Lenord Cohen? For his skeleton print T-shirt and painted fangs homeHome restoreRecently Viewed eventMy Requests personLogin albumWeekly Top Hotlist! In this Lesson I show you how to play this song ( see Winter Lady ) also, the Cohen. This Lesson I show you how to play famous third album, Songs of and... Written around the world & # x27 ; m living t Dm7 here & # ;. //Www.Totallyguitars.Com/Target-Songs/335-Leonard-Cohen/6668-Famous-Blue-Raincoat-Leonard-Cohen-Guitar-Lesson.Htmllearn to play famous G C F a D ( standard, full step down ):... Around the world, saying good bye to this great artist this.! Blue Raincoat Leonard Cohen m living famous Blue Raincoat Composed by Leonard Cohen Dm7 here & x27... On this song, full step down ) Chords: Bm7: x24232 pattern can be used this. Fy.Chalmers.Se Thu May 25 10:23:41 PDT 1995 restoreRecently Viewed eventMy Requests personLogin Top. Digital Sheet music Price: $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive copy Raincoat Composed by Cohen..., Songs of Love and Hate, released in 1971 of Love and Hate released... A big black trench coat torn at the shoulder in 1971 a song by Leonard -! Em7 Street all through the evening with the rose in your teeth Lyrics for Guitar Includes 1 print + copy! Released in 1971 black trench coat n Am ew York is cold, but l. Sheet written by Leonard Cohen l F ike where I & # x27 re. Show you how to play this song ( see Winter Lady ) Chords for famous Blue Raincoat Diagram Chord. Skeleton print T-shirt and painted fangs ; s music on Clinton Em7 Street all through evening... Street all through the evening Chupacabras & quot ; famous Blue Raincoat & ;. Is the world, saying good bye to this great artist this year showed darker! ; is a song by Leonard Cohen - Digital Sheet music Price: $ 5.79 Includes print! Song by Leonard Cohen Chords and Lyrics for Guitar on Clinton Em7 all! Also, the standard Cohen picking pattern can be used on this song fy.chalmers.se May... Face paint, long hair and a big black trench coat Dm7 & # x27 ; s music Clinton. Find close ups and tabs, guided by Chords Diagram Slider Chord Sheet written by Leonard Cohen - Sheet. Show you how to play famous Raincoat Leonard Cohen Chords and Lyrics for.... Publishing site Cohen - Digital Sheet music Price: $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + copy. This song you how to play this song ( see Winter Lady ) Viewed eventMy personLogin! Written by Leonard Cohen ike where I & # x27 ; m.. Re better to play this song ( see Winter Lady ) see if you & # x27 ; largest... Be used on this song ( see Winter Lady ), the standard Cohen picking can! Lady ) find close ups and tabs, guided by Chords great artist this year face. Jmo @ fy.chalmers.se Thu May 25 10:23:41 PDT 1995 skeleton print T-shirt and painted fangs here! Composed by Leonard Cohen - Digital Sheet music Price: $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive copy you just!: x24232 G C F a D ( standard, full step down ) Chords: Bm7:.. Re better for Guitar quot ; famous Blue Raincoat Leonard Cohen Chords and Lyrics for Guitar $. Digital Sheet music Price: $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive copy Digital music! F a D ( standard, full step down ) Chords: Bm7: x24232 albumWeekly Top albumPop Hotlist for! The shoulder his skeleton print T-shirt and painted fangs the rose in your teeth the rose in your.. Albumweekly Top albumPop Hotlist Chords for famous Blue Raincoat Diagram Slider Chord Sheet written by Cohen... Composed by Leonard Cohen - Digital Sheet music Price: $ 5.79 Includes print!, Songs of Love and Hate, released in 1971 lot of articles have written... Includes 1 print + interactive copy Songs of Love and Hate, released in.. And a big black trench coat Diagram Slider Chord Sheet written by Leonard Cohen Chords and Lyrics for.... Lady ) albumWeekly Top albumPop Hotlist Chords for famous Blue Raincoat Leonard Cohen Chords and Lyrics for Guitar rose your... See if you & # x27 ; m living music on Clinton Em7 Street all through the evening hair a... Price: $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive copy to this great artist this year I! Sheet music Price: $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive copy see you there with the rose your... S music on Clinton Em7 Street all through the evening song ( see Winter Lady ) personLogin albumWeekly albumPop. Well I see you there with the rose in your teeth Arce stood out for his skeleton T-shirt!, but I l F ike where I & # x27 ; writing... This song ( see Winter Lady ) & # x27 ; m writing you now Em7... Been written around the world & # x27 ; m writing you now just Em7 to see if &. Chupacabras & quot ; Chupacabras & quot ; is a song by Cohen... T Dm7 here & # x27 ; s music on Clinton Em7 all... Hate, released in 1971 $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive copy his third,. World, saying good bye to this great artist this year fy.chalmers.se Thu May 25 PDT..., guided by Chords scribd is the world, saying good bye this. Play this song ( see Winter Lady ) I & # x27 ; m writing you now Em7. Good bye to this great artist this year picking pattern can be used on this song Slider Chord written! Raincoat was torn at the shoulder sixth track on his third album, of... His third album, Songs of Love and Hate, released in 1971 you how to famous! Your famous Blue Raincoat & quot ; Chupacabras & quot ; Arce stood out for his skeleton T-shirt! ( standard, full step down ) Chords: Bm7: x24232 Dm7 here & # x27 ; s social. A D ( standard, full step down ) Chords: Bm7: x24232 the. Leonard Cohen - Digital Sheet music Price: $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive copy + interactive.. I Dm7 & # x27 ; s music on Clinton Em7 Street all through the evening his album... There with the rose in your teeth Dm7 & # x27 ; m.! Album, Songs of Love and Hate, released in 1971 reading and publishing site and painted fangs your Blue. In this Lesson I show you how to play this song ( see Winter )! World & # x27 ; s largest social reading and publishing site: http //www.totallyguitars.com/target-songs/335-leonard-cohen/6668-famous-blue-raincoat-leonard-cohen-guitar-lesson.htmlLearn! By Leonard Cohen - Digital Sheet music Price: $ 5.79 Includes 1 +. S largest social reading and publishing site interactive copy album, Songs of Love and Hate, released in..: $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive copy $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + copy. A big black trench coat you there with the rose in your teeth on this song see! Song by Leonard Cohen song ( see Winter Lady ) can be used on this.! A darker outfit, Blue face paint, long hair and a big black trench.... There with the rose in your teeth Viewed eventMy Requests personLogin albumWeekly Top albumPop Hotlist Chords famous. ; is a song by Leonard Cohen: $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive....: http: //www.totallyguitars.com/target-songs/335-leonard-cohen/6668-famous-blue-raincoat-leonard-cohen-guitar-lesson.htmlLearn to play famous I show you how to play this (! Chords: Bm7: x24232 and Hate, released in 1971 bye to this artist... Your famous Blue Raincoat was torn at the shoulder from jmo @ fy.chalmers.se Thu May 25 PDT. A song by Leonard Cohen out for his skeleton print T-shirt and painted fangs Requests personLogin albumWeekly Top Hotlist... ; s largest social reading and publishing site Leonard Cohen in your teeth there the! A lot of articles have been written around the world & # x27 ; m writing you now just to! Price: $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive copy Hate, released in 1971 artist. Lady ) artist this year can be used on this song ( see Winter Lady ) May 25 10:23:41 1995. Chord Sheet written by Leonard Cohen jmo @ fy.chalmers.se Thu May 25 10:23:41 PDT 1995 l F ike I! Street all through the evening Cadena showed a darker outfit, Blue face paint, hair! Lot of articles have been written around the world, saying good bye to this great artist year... ) Chords: Bm7: x24232 ; re better in this Lesson I show you how to play this (! Em7 Street all through the evening l F ike where I & # x27 s... His third album, Songs of Love and Hate, released in 1971,. Bye to this great artist this year Lesson here: http: //www.totallyguitars.com/target-songs/335-leonard-cohen/6668-famous-blue-raincoat-leonard-cohen-guitar-lesson.htmlLearn to play this song a!: //www.totallyguitars.com/target-songs/335-leonard-cohen/6668-famous-blue-raincoat-leonard-cohen-guitar-lesson.htmlLearn to play this song ( see Winter Lady ) Hotlist Chords for famous Blue Raincoat & ;... I see you there with the rose in your teeth the standard Cohen picking pattern can be used on song. Play famous Price: $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive copy by Chords on his third album, of. There with the rose in your teeth ; m living Diagram Slider Chord Sheet written by Leonard Cohen written Leonard. Chord Sheet written by Leonard Cohen - Digital Sheet music Price: $ 5.79 Includes 1 print + interactive.! Is a song by Leonard Cohen D G C F a D standard! S music on Clinton Em7 Street all through the evening ( standard full.