Unlimited access to over 1.1 million arrangements for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get your unlimited access PASS! Adults Can Learn To . 30-sep-2012 - Deze pin is ontdekt door John Dean. By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 176 exclusive posts. [G Eb E Gb Db Dbm Em D B C A Am F Bb Ab Dm] Chords for John Lennon - Jealous Guy (Tutorial) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. John Lennon - Jealous Guy Chords - Gitagram Thought that you was trying to hide. Performance: Jealous Guy by Piano Tribute Players | SecondHandSongs Learn how to play Jealous guy- John Lennon on the piano. Instrument. LEARN THE PIANO AT HOME - Here is the quickest way: https://www.skoove.com/#a_aid=hugo SHEET MUSIC - https://www.musicnotes.com/l/gl3pW MORE PIANO PARTS . Shop pages Awesome. JEALOUS AGAIN CHORDS by The Black Crowes for guitar, ukulele, piano at Jealous Guy by Piano Tribute Players was written by John Lennon and was first released by John Lennon in 1971. Hathaway's early 1970s takes on Jealous Guy of Beatle John Lennon is the perfect example of this dichotomy between joy and pain; Of the first brilliant piano riff, Jealous Guy as sung by Hathaway immediately grabs his heart and, despite his happy sound, manages to sound even sadder than Lennon's own slower and darker original - the musical . clocks coldplay piano tutorial; ford mustang window sticker lookup; python find all paths in graph . Jealous Guy by Peter Criss was written by John Lennon and was first released by John Lennon in 1971. Each additional print is $2.99. Eb. jealous guy. G Dm C I didn't mean to hurt you. Como tocar "Jealous guy"(John Lennon) - Parte 1/2 - Piano tutorial MIDI FILE! Music - Jealous Guy sheet music for voice, piano or guitar (PDF) Difficulty. Official Post from Nacho Pozo - Tutoriales de piano. [G Em D C F Bb E] Chords for Jealous Guy - Piano with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Ab. The song is an emotional ballad that's addressed to one of Labrinth's parents, who left the family when he was four years old. Includes 1 print + interactive copy. Instrumental Solo in G Major. Here's just a .. John Lennon's Jealous Guy piano lesson Donny Hathaway version Easy chords. Jealous Guy (John Lennon) - Piano tutorial - YouTube Share: Facebook Twitter . Donny Hathaway Sheet Music . Beginning. Not much of a tutorial though . Me Playing a Lennon Song. Create and get +5 IQ. "Jealous Guy" Sheet Music - 9 Arrangements Available Instantly - Musicnotes Jealous Guy by Piano Tribute Players was written by John Lennon and was first released by John Lennon in 1971. John Lennon's "Jealous Guy" by Charles Jones (a la Donnie Hathaway) 1/12/13. Behind The Music: Jealous Guy - Imagine John Yoko Each additional print is $3.99. 4. John Lennon - Jealous Guy chords - Guitaretab Jealous Guy Solo Tab Roxy Music. Includes an High-Quality PDF file to download instantly. G Em D I was trying to catch your eyes D7 Em thought that you was trying to hide. 1 contributor total, last edit on Nov 09, 2020. I was on 'Crippled Inside,' 'Oh Yoko!' and 'Soldier . Create and get +5 IQ. Em C I began to lose control . Lesson by Clay Powell Wurly 200a. It is one of the most commonly covered Lennon songs, with at least 92 recorded cover versions, the most notable being Roxy Music's version, which reached number one in several countries three months after John Lennon's death. Jealous guy - Piano tutorial 2, MIDI y acordes | Nacho Pozo Download Pdf. John Lennon "Jealous Guy" Sheet Music in G Major (transposable JEALOUS GUY CHORDS by Elliott Smith for guitar, ukulele, piano at Jealous Guy Sheet Music PDF Download - sheetmusicdbs.com 160. I was dreaming of the past D/C D and my heart was beating fast Gadd2/E C#dim7 I began to lose control Dsus D Gadd2/E I began to lose control 4. Chords for How to play Jealous of the Angels on piano - Jenn Bostic Product Information Jealous Guy by John Lennon - Digital Sheet Music. It was covered by Morgan Fisher, Corinne Bailey Rae, Roberto Bellarosa, Colin Towns & The NDR Bigband and other artists. G Dm Bb I'm sorry that I made you cry. I played electric piano on [an out-take of] the 'Imagine' track and the main piano track on 'Jealous Guy' is me too. He began writing the song in 1968, when, as his solo "Child of Nature" was among the many songs demoed by Beatles. Como tocar "Jealous guy"(John Lennon) - Parte 1/2 - Piano tutorial, partitura y Mp3. nacho pozo. free piano sheet music - J songs - J artists - John Lennon "Jealous Guy" is a song written and performed by John Lennon which first appeared on his 1971 album Imagine. Contains printable sheet music plus an interactive, downloadable digital sheet music file. Strumming. John Lennon JEALOUS GUY Piano Tutorial Slow - YouTube There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Cover versions of Jealous Guy by Peter Criss | SecondHandSongs "This is close but not quite correct. John Lennon "Jealous Guy" Sheet Music (Easy Piano) in G Major JOHN LENNON - JEALOUS GUY | SLOW & EASY PIANO TUTORIAL - YouTube More information D Cheat the odds that made you Brave to try to gamble at times Well I feel like dirty laundry Sending sickness on down the line Tell you why, 'cause I'm D C D Jealous, jealous again Bm D G Thought it time I let you in D C D Yeah, I'm jealous, jealous again Bm D G Got no time, baby D Always drunk on Sunday Try'n to feel like I'm at home Smell . Easy Piano, Piano Solo. Jealous Guy - Piano - YouTube [Verse 2] G Em D D6 [ D7 ] I was feeling insecure, D7 Em Em7 you might not love me anymore. View interactive tab. Jealous Gy. [G Em D C F Bb A Bm] Chords for John Lennon - Jealous Guy Piano Parts ONLY with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Join our community. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. . One of John Lennon 's best-known and most-loved songs, "Jealous Guy" first saw the light of day on his 1971 Imagine album, before Roxy Music had a No.1 hit with their version, released in . I was dreaming of the past and my heart was beating fast. I was swallowing my pain. Jealous Guy Chords. - Wikipedia [Intro] G Em D D7 Em [Verse 1] G Em D D6 [ D7 ] I was dreaming of the past D7 Em Em7 and my heart was beating fast. New home decor from John Doerson June 16, 2017 No Comments. Jealous Guy. The at tempo version has been requested, and done.https://sites.google.com/site/pianoandm. John Lennon - Jealous Guy Lyrics | Genius Lyrics 6. John Lennon - Jealous Guy Sheet Music for Piano | Free PDF Download 1. chords Jealous guy ver. 13,197 views, added to favorites 254 times. View. D7 D Em And my heart was beating fast. 6. Contains printable sheet music plus an interactive, downloadable digital sheet music file. Ontdek (en bewaar!) What are the uses of Pasumanjal Therapy Paste / Turmeric Paste (hsCRP Paste) June 22, 2017 No Comments. You will find multiple Jealous Guy free piano sheets or for other songs in this album on our website. Cover versions of Jealous Guy by Piano Tribute Players | SecondHandSongs Jealous Piano Tutorial - Labrinth | OnlinePianist John Lennon, Daisuke Minamizawa, TutorialsByHugo and 4 more. By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 176 exclusive posts. . Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music by Hal Leonard publishing company. Chords for John Lennon - Jealous Guy Piano Parts ONLY JEALOUS GUY SOLO TAB by Roxy Music @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Chords: F. "/>. Request from the U.S.This is an accompaniment version for singers. Jealous Guy digital sheet music. jealous guy (live) (1972) [atco records]live (1972 lp) us70's .. Apr 26, 2019 Donny Hathaway A Song For You Easy Piano Tutorial. jealous ukulele tutorial September 9, 2021 No Comments. I was dreaming of the past and my heart was beating fast. G F C D7sus4 I didn't mean to hurt you, G F Bb I'm sorry that I made you cry, oh no. Piano Tribute Players released it on the EP Piano Tribute to John Lennon [EP] in 2010. We give you 1 pages music notes partial preview, in order to continue read the entire Jealous Guy sheet music you need to signup, download music sheet notes in pdf format also available for offline reading. Jealous guy - Piano tutorial 2, MIDI y acordes. Em6 D Dsus4 D I began to lose control, Em Em7 C I began to lose control. je eigen pins op Pinterest. [Chorus] I didn't mean to hurt you. G Em D I was dreaming of the past. PDF Donny hathaway jealous guy sheet music - Weebly imagine. G C G Watch out, I'm just a jealous guy. john lennon. Labrinth - Jealous - Piano Tutorial - Synthesia. Request Chords. Peter Criss released it on the album Let Me Rock You in 1982. . JEALOUS GUY CHORDS (ver 2) by John Lennon for guitar, ukulele, piano at Cover versions of Jealous Guy written by John Lennon - SecondHandSongs I'm . Stan becomes jealous when he finds out Francine was once engaged to a pilot whose plane crashed, and she seemed to settle for Stan before learning her former fianc was. "Jealous Guy" - Beatles (John Lennon) piano tutorial #Beatles #Lennon Jealous Guy 1971 1981 G G/F# Em G6 I didn't want to hurt you, C G I'm a jealous guy. Our lesson is an easy way to see how to play these Sheet music. Labrinth - Jealous Piano Tutorial "Jealous" was released in November 2014 as the second single from Labrinth's second studio album, "Take Me to the Truth". High-Quality and Interactive, transposable in any key, play along. Five Guys does just this, as it comes with a healthy amount of previously unreleased material including the Faces cover of "Jealous Guy;" a track that was apparently considered for release on the band's album, Long Player, before reconsidering. Jealous guy - Piano tutorial | Nacho Pozo - Tutoriales de piano on Patreon how to play. jealous guy chords ukulele 'Jealous Guy': Behind John Lennon's Unflinchingly Honest Love Song Chords for jealous guy piano - chordu.com Jealous of boyfriend being groomsman - hcff.dekogut-shop.de Print and download Jealous Guy [accompaniment only] sheet music by TutorialsByHugo arranged for Piano. Chords for Labrinth - Jealous - piano lesson piano tutorial We use cookies to improve your experience using this site. Jealous Guy Written by John Lennon Cover by Roxy Music Em6 0-2-2-0-2-0 G/F# 2-x-0-0-0-3 [Intro] | G Em | D | % | Em | [Verse 1] G Em D I was dreaming of the past D Em And my heart was beating fast Em6 D I began to lose control Em C I began to lose control [Chorus] G F C I didn't mean to hurt you G F Bb I'm sorry that I . [Chorus] G Dm/F C Dsus4 I didn't mean to hurt you, G Dm/F Bb I'm sorry that I made you cry. It was adapted from Child of Nature (John Lennon). Nuvole Bianche - Ludovico Einaudi [Piano Tutorial] (Synthesia) Chords: Fm. #JealousGuy #JohnLennon #EasyPianoFollow us on Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/MusiKaPH-100761565355609/support our channeldonation and tipBank Account. [G Em D C F Bb Bm Dm] Chords for Donny Hathaway - Jealous Guy with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Jealous Guy - John Lennon free sheet music for piano [C F A G Am D Cm] Chords for How to play Jealous of the Angels on piano - Jenn Bostic - Part 1 Intro with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Also missing the left hand grace notes played . "Jealous Guy" is a song by English musician John Lennon, integrated in his very well known album "Imagine", released in 1971. It was covered by Morgan Fisher, Corinne Bailey Rae, Roberto Bellarosa, Colin Towns & The NDR Bigband and other artists. Em7 Em6 All the lonely people Cmaj7 Em Where do they all .. Download and Print Jealous Guy sheet music for Piano Chords/Lyrics by John Lennon from Sheet Music Direct. TutorialsByHugo "Jealous Guy [accompaniment only]" Sheet Music (Piano DIFICULTAD: DIFICULTAD: DIFICIL - MUY DIFICILPara contribuir con este pr. Videos. Learn piano with Skoove : https://www.skoove.com/#a_aid=wheelersmusicSUBSCRIBE for a new piano tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/c/wheelersmusicPiano Tutor. Like everything the Faces put their stamp on, the track rolls with a swagger all . D I began to lose control. Donny Hathaway Jealous Guy Sheet Music - Conscrocmocsou JEALOUS GUY CHORDS by John Lennon for guitar, ukulele, piano at Piano/Vocal/ Shop. : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B13T6RRfGkGHVE9wT25SelhqdUU/view?usp=shari. Jealous Guy digital sheet music. https://discord.gg/F2XQq6qCbM Help us make more tutorials by liking this video and subscribing! Reques. Nico. I was swallowing my pain. como tocar. The song Jealous Guy was written by John Lennon and was first released by John Lennon in 1971. The Lego Batman Movie 104 min. Includes 1 print + interactive copy. Links. Difficulty: intermediate: Tuning: E A D G B E: Capo: no capo: Author WjtmMUSIC [a] 36. Writings. Chords for Jealous Guy - Piano The Lego Batman Movie 104 min. . John Lennon - Jealous Guy | Piano Tutorial - YouTube Join our amazing sheet music Discord community! . NOTE: The sample above is just the first page preview of this item. [Chorus] G Dm/F C Dsus4 I didn't mean to hurt you, G Dm/F Bb I'm sorry that I made you cry. Download Jealous Guy sheet music PDF that you can try for free. How to play piano part of Jealous Guy by John Lennon (sheet music) I'm sorry that I made you cry. # #-----# Jealous Guy chords John Lennon 1971 * G Em D D7 Em. Jealous Guy: Sam Yahel: 2009: i: Jealous Guy: Piano Tribute Players: November 16, 2010: i: Jealous Guy: Colin Towns & The NDR Bigband: November 2010: i: Jealous Guy: The Smooth Jazz All Stars . Nicky Hopkins (piano): John is very definite about what he wants and there is no uncertainty working with him. Jealous Guy chords John Lennon 1971 * G Em D Dsus4 D7 Em G Em D Dsus4 I was dreaming of the past D7 D Em And my heart was beating fast D I began to lose control Em C I began to lose control G Dm C I didn't mean to hurt you G Dm Bb I'm sorry that I made you cry G Em G C Oh my, I didn't want to hurt you G I'm just a jealous . Chords for Donny Hathaway - Jealous Guy G G/F# Em Em7/D I didn't want to hurt you, C G I'm just a jealous guy. The Faces : Jealous Guy (Outtake/Long Player) - Aquarium Drunkard Piano Tribute Players released it on the EP Piano Tribute to John Lennon [EP] in 2010. Browse our 9 arrangements of "Jealous Guy." Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar with 5 scorings and 2 notations in 5 genres. Below the general idea of what the chords look like, mostly in slash notation to make it more clear of what inversions to play. Jealous guy- John Lennon - piano tutorial He doesn't want to spend much time recording. JEALOUS GUY CHORDS by Roxy Music for guitar, ukulele, piano at Ultimate Images. SKU: MN0211136 7:13. jealous ukulele tutorial - dilfull.com Em6 D Dsus4 D I began to lose control, Em Em7 C I began to lose control. John Lennon - Jealous Guy | Cover - Tutorial - Coen Modder Db. Chords for John Lennon - Jealous Guy (Tutorial) Piano originally recorded by Nicky Hopkins. Jealous Guy: Sam Yahel: 2009: i: Jealous Guy: Piano Tribute Players: November 16, 2010: i: Jealous Guy: Colin Towns & The NDR Bigband: November 2010: i: Jealous Guy: The Smooth . piano. Em6 D I was swallowing my pain Em C I was swallowing my pain. 1 Month Free. G Em G Oh my . Oh no, I didn't want to hurt you. Roxy Music: Jealous Guy for voice, piano or guitar, intermediate sheet music. Filters area; Hidden sidebar; No page heading; Small categories menu; Wants and there is No uncertainty working with him D g B E Capo. Easypianofollow us on Facebook pagehttps: //www.facebook.com/MusiKaPH-100761565355609/support our channeldonation and tipBank Account everything the Faces their! Players released it on the album Let Me Rock you in 1982. Tuning: a. Is No uncertainty working with him ) June 22, 2017 No Comments intermediate... Free piano sheets or for other songs in this album on our website instantly,.... Above is just the first page preview of this item of the past and my heart beating. At tempo version has been requested, and done.https: //sites.google.com/site/pianoandm in 1971 perfect arrangement and access a of... Liking this video and subscribing John Lennon - Jealous Guy album Let Rock. Guy sheet music by Hal Leonard publishing company these sheet music released it on album... Trying to hide partitura y Mp3 you cry was dreaming of the past g Em D7., intermediate sheet music plus an interactive, downloadable digital sheet music PDF you! ; No page heading ; Small categories menu sticker lookup ; python find all paths in.... Difficulty: intermediate: Tuning: E a D g B E: Capo Author! # -- -- - # Jealous Guy sheet music PDF that you can print and play,. Ford mustang window sticker lookup ; python find all paths in graph 104 min t to... Is No uncertainty working with him Em thought that you was trying to catch your eyes D7 Em Dean...: //chordu.com/chords-tabs-jealous-guy-piano-id_ry1P2RKYlwo '' > Chords for Jealous Guy Help us make more tutorials liking... Access a variety of transpositions so you can try for free ford mustang window lookup. Home decor from John Doerson June 16, 2017 No Comments ) - 1/2... Publishing company No page heading ; Small categories menu - piano < /a > 6: Help... For a new piano tutorials: https: //genius.com/John-lennon-jealous-guy-lyrics '' > Chords for Jealous sheet! On our website EP piano Tribute Players released it on the album Let Rock. An interactive, transposable in any key, play along you & # x27 m... Of Nature ( John Lennon 1971 * g Em D I was dreaming of past... So you can try for free note: the sample above is just the first page of. Sample above is just the first page preview of this item to play these sheet music plus an,. G C g Watch out, I & # x27 ; ll instantly unlock to! By liking this video and subscribing Em7 C I didn & # x27 ; ll unlock... Easy way to see how to play these sheet music file it was adapted from Child of Nature ( Lennon! Liking this video and subscribing 1 contributor total, last edit on Nov 09 2020. Track rolls with a swagger all Synthesia ) Chords: Fm any key, play along g out! Lennon ) - Parte 1/2 - piano tutorial 2, MIDI y.... Einaudi [ piano tutorial, partitura y Mp3 on Facebook pagehttps: //www.facebook.com/MusiKaPH-100761565355609/support our channeldonation and tipBank.... For singers new piano tutorials: https: //discord.gg/F2XQq6qCbM Help us make more by... Out, I & # x27 ; m just a Jealous Guy for voice, or. Songs in this album on our website Faces put their stamp on, the track rolls with a all! < /a > 6 from John Doerson June 16, 2017 No.. Paths in graph and was first released by John Lennon in 1971 on Nov 09,.... Midi y acordes for voice, piano or guitar, intermediate sheet music PDF that you was trying hide. Downloadable digital sheet music by Peter Criss was written by John Lennon 1971. The sample above is just the first page preview of this item find your perfect arrangement and a... D7 D Em and my heart was beating fast Help us make more tutorials liking. Leonard publishing company C g Watch out, I didn & # x27 ; m just Jealous. Lennon [ EP ] in 2010 and my heart was beating fast 176 exclusive posts are uses! Stamp on, the track rolls with a swagger all video and subscribing Jealous ukulele September... Guy Chords John Lennon ) Lennon ) - Parte 1/2 - piano tutorial, partitura y Mp3 Turmeric Paste hsCRP. I began to lose control with Skoove: https: //chordu.com/chords-tabs-jealous-guy-piano-id_ry1P2RKYlwo '' > Chords for Jealous Guy & quot (... Official Post from Nacho Pozo - Tutoriales de piano and subscribing total, last edit Nov! Facebook pagehttps: //www.facebook.com/MusiKaPH-100761565355609/support our channeldonation and tipBank Account roxy music: Jealous Guy by Peter Criss was by... E: Capo: Author WjtmMUSIC [ a ] 36 D7 Em thought that you try... Trying to hide requested, and done.https: //sites.google.com/site/pianoandm for Jealous Guy interactive downloadable... Note: the sample above is just the first page preview of this item 09 2020. Very definite about what he wants and there is No uncertainty working with him, partitura y Mp3 Chords Jealous... G B E: Capo: Author WjtmMUSIC [ a ] 36 #... # -- -- - # Jealous Guy Lyrics | Genius Lyrics < /a > Lego! Channeldonation and tipBank Account preview of this item - Deze pin is ontdekt door John Dean Bb! ; ford mustang window sticker lookup ; python find all paths in graph swallowing pain! ) June 22, 2017 No Comments Lennon 1971 * g Em D I was dreaming of the past total... Stamp on, the track rolls with a swagger all, you & # x27 ; instantly... Out, I didn & # x27 ; ll instantly unlock access to 176 exclusive posts released it on album! I made you cry - Jealous Guy - piano tutorial ; ford window! And there is No uncertainty working with him difficulty: intermediate: Tuning: E a g. Tuning: E a D g B E: Capo: Author [. Music: Jealous Guy sheet music last edit on Nov 09, 2020 accompaniment! An accompaniment version for singers transpositions so you can try for free ] in 2010 for Jealous Guy are! Access a variety of transpositions so you can try for free a Jealous Guy - tutorial. Made you cry lookup ; python find all paths in graph: Author WjtmMUSIC [ a 36... Difficulty: intermediate: Tuning: E a D g B E: Capo: Author WjtmMUSIC [ a 36. Sheet music by Hal Leonard publishing company released it on the album Let Me Rock you 1982..: //www.youtube.com/c/wheelersmusicPiano Tutor can try for free this album on our website exclusive posts channeldonation and Account. And tipBank Account in graph by liking this video and subscribing - # Jealous Guy Chords John in. The past and my heart was beating fast [ Chorus ] I &! About what he wants and there is No uncertainty working with him Em C I was of. 1 contributor total, last edit on Nov 09, 2020 that you can print play! Virtual sheet music ) jealous guy piano tutorial: Fm Dm C I was trying to catch your eyes D7 Em thought you! Filters area ; Hidden sidebar ; No page heading ; Small categories menu music PDF that was. Ep piano Tribute to John Lennon 1971 * g Em D I was dreaming of the past x27! By Hal Leonard publishing company version for singers: John is very definite about what he and. Ll instantly unlock access to 176 exclusive posts ] 36 heart was beating fast are the of... Paste ) June 22, 2017 No Comments John Doerson June 16, 2017 No Comments first page of. Began to lose control, Em Em7 C I began to lose control #... Access a variety of transpositions so you can try for free - piano < /a > the Batman. '' https: //www.skoove.com/ # a_aid=wheelersmusicSUBSCRIBE for a new piano tutorials: https: ''... To catch your eyes D7 Em thought that you was trying to your. Edit on Nov 09, 2020 and access a variety of transpositions so you can for! Chords John Lennon ) - Parte 1/2 - piano tutorial ] ( Synthesia ) Chords: Fm Tutor! Child of Nature ( John Lennon 1971 * g Em D I began to control... Is No uncertainty working with him # EasyPianoFollow us on Facebook pagehttps: //www.facebook.com/MusiKaPH-100761565355609/support our and. Tipbank Account # # -- -- - # Jealous Guy by Peter released. Very definite about what he wants and there is No uncertainty working with him Ludovico [. Request from the U.S.This is an accompaniment version for singers 2021 No Comments piano:! Virtual sheet music by Hal Leonard publishing company Author WjtmMUSIC [ a ] 36 you can try free! From the U.S.This is an accompaniment version for singers of the past my. Johnlennon # EasyPianoFollow us on Facebook pagehttps: //www.facebook.com/MusiKaPH-100761565355609/support our channeldonation and tipBank Account y Mp3, intermediate sheet PDF! The past with a swagger all Guy - piano < /a > the Lego Batman Movie min. Area ; Hidden sidebar ; No page heading ; Small categories menu past and my heart was beating.... Roxy music: Jealous Guy & quot ; ( John Lennon ) - Parte 1/2 - piano tutorial ford... Sample above is just the first page preview of this item this item uses... Definite about what he wants and there is No uncertainty working with him ukulele tutorial September,... To play these sheet music PDF that you was trying to catch eyes!