Honestly, it adds so much warmth and absolutely made our family room. devon coffee table | West Elm Pottery Barn Round Pedestal Dining Table $499. Which would you go for? Add some geometric appeal to your living room! POTTERY BARN DUPE COFFEE TABLE - Grace Oaks Designs There you have it! Dupe: Dark Brown Mango Wood Bowl. Amazing coffee table DUPES: Splurge vs Steal on sale right now . I hope that by browsing through this list of home decor alternatives, you can see that it's possible to get the Crate and Barrel interior design look without the hefty price . More Shopping Tips. And the dimensions vary slightly. mcgee and co tory coffee table dupe - KENDRA FOUND IT Item Reference: 714-481-01WR. When to Splurge vs. Save on Home Decor; How to Save Money When Shopping {4 Tips from an Expert Shopper} Decor Steals: Gorgeous Serena and Lily Dupes; 10 Beautiful French Country Style Mirrors; More Pottery . via West Elm. 3. But that price tag on the left is pretty appealing. I stacked two sheets on top of each other for the top and legs . A few splurge pieces and some really great dupes that come in at a much lower price point. Ths item is In superb condition. Devon Coffee Table. Turn off your ad blocker to view content. It's a CB2 Nesting Coffee Tables Dupe, Honey! - peony & honey Restoration Hardware Heston Coffee Table Dupe 10+ Folsom Coffee Table Dupe Options and Alternatives Arhaus charges $600 for shipping on this piece! Tweet; Pin It; Contract Grade ; Devon Coffee Table (48") $ 999. quantity-+ Flat Rate Delivery ; Eligible for white glove or doorstep delivery ; Shipping options; Home decor dupes, looks for less, and saves and splurges for Anthropologie, Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, McGee & Co., Lulu and Georgia, Serena and Lily, Arhaus, and more. The base is made out of metal with an antique brass finish. The Best RH Dupes | Julie Blanner I can't find the link for the smaller square, but it's all the way down the trim aisle next to the round table tops they have and measures 17 1/4 inches by 4 feet. C&B: $13 / Alternative: $6. The Devon Coffee Table features a hexagonal shaped coffee table with pyramid sides, decked in white Oak veneers. Happy Hump Day! We can all have a beautiful regardless of our budget! Wood Drum Coffee Table (1 - 40 of 371 results) Price ($) Shipping Wooden Coffee Table Cocktail Table Wood Brown Wash Color Round Shape, Hand made Beautifully Home Decor Table, Solid Wood Drum, central table HeritageHouseEdge (139) $72.00 $120.00 (40% off) FREE shipping UniquePrimtiques. Brown Stoneware Dinner Plate. Devon Coffee Table. DIY coffee table ideas - designer dupes and inspiring styles - Real Homes The top is a carrara marble top. Dupe: Tufted Metal Base Ottoman Faux Leather. 2. Expensive: Raylan Leather Armchair. Made of solid pine wood with visible grain and knots. Devon Coffee Table (48") Scroll to Previous Item. On the left is the Excellent Round Side Table by The Urban Port for $292 (now $337) and on the right is the ARTERIORS Home Jacob Coffee Table on sale for $1085 (plus, free shipping!). It has been used as both a coffee table and a stool The top is attached by pegs the legs of the frame. Using only 11 2x4x12 boards we created this beautiful, solid coffee table. Restoration/Arhaus Inspired Turned Leg Coffee Table. Transforming A Fixer Upper Into Modern Farmhouse Home Bunch Interior Design Ideas. Was from 90. See More Like This. Sort & more filters. Turn off your ad blocker to view content. DIY coffee table ideas - 11 designer dupes and inspiring styles to try. Pay nothing for 3 months! Mable Topped Pedestal Coffee Table. | Pottery Barn Tanner Collection | - copycatchic Cut 13 24 boards to desired length and 13 boards to desired width be sure to account for 45-degree angles for each end - 3" on each end or 6" total. Expensive: Amelia Floor Mirror in Gold. 12+ West Elm Coffee Table Dupe Options and Lookalikes Devon Coffee Table | Modern Living Room Furniture | West Elm The main difference between the original coffee table and the dupe is in the table top: West Elm's version is made out of concrete, instead of wood! Devon Coffee Table | Joybird Dupe: Gold Bordeaux Ornate Leaner Mirror. In love with the Folsom console table - It's both modern & coastal! Restoration Hardware Russian Oak Coffee Table 54 Off Al Anon Be. Feels very close to the RH t brace coffee table which goes for $3790+ Rustic TABLE Reclaimed Wood FARM House Unique Restoration Country Farmhouse Kitchen Wooden Table Home Office Desk Custom Sizes Colors. This week I am sharing my top finds for round coffee . 20 Affordable Crate and Barrel Dupes - Sarah Jane Christy Quickview. 'A coffee table is very functional and also one of the main pieces in a living room so I wanted to use high-quality oak plywood stained with Pickled Oak by Minwax (available at Lowe's) (opens in new tab). SHOP THE DUPE Lenore Mirror Joss & Main For all you boho lovers out there, this mirror is for you! I am excited to kick of Home Dupes! (1,592) $1,535.00 FREE shipping. Scroll to Next Item. The dupe Kalmar coffee table is only $399 and has free shipping! Streamline Rectangle Coffee Table Dupes. Perfect size at 52 wide and 15 deep. Bruce Barnes and Howard Sneddon started making outdoor furniture in an old tin shed in Newmarket, Auckland in the 70's. With Bruce's design qualifications and Howard's youthful exuberance they set out to build the "best outdoor furniture money could buy." 54. 5. $357 $510. Coffee table for Sale in Devon | Other Dining & Living Furniture | Gumtree Expensive: Tufted Leather Stool. 10 Dupes for Expensive Home Decor and Furniture Items Devon Coffee Table (48") $ 999. The dimensions of the dupe ottoman are actually larger than the RH ottoman. Height: 18" (460mm) Width: 18 3/8" (465mm) Depth:11 " (85mm. This a really close dupe of our coffee table! Mid-Century Art Display Coffee Table. Folsom Console table. Solid English Oak Coffee Table / Stool. Smaller table top: Grab one piece of this and have a friendly Home Depot employee cut it for you, so you basically have a square. Free 2-Day Delivery. If I saw this copy cat coffee table in someone's home, I would think it was the Arhaus piece and would never know it was a dupe! I love the size of this one for slightly smaller spaces. But overall the look is very, very similar! The only difference is that the look-a-like piece is slightly smaller. Offer ends 30.11.22. Wood Drum Coffee Table - Etsy Arhaus Kalmar Coffee Table Dupe - Interior Design for Beginners Top Rated. This series will will be on top of my regular home decor, thrifting, DIY, and makeover content! BCWoodworksBMORE. Item Reference: 714-380-33WR. This one also comes in a gorgeous charcoal finish if you are looking for a dark wood console table! 7 Best Anthropologie Coffee Table Dupes - Paisley & Sparrow Top McGee & Co Dupes and Affordable Lookalikes! - Posh Pennies Pottery Barn's Tanner Console = $399 Pottery Barn's Tanner Cube = $249 Target's Distressed Metal Sofa Table = $129.99Target's Distressed Metal Cocktail Table = $99.99 Our Dimensions: 38"L x 19 "W x 18"H But you can easily adapt to your own specific dimensions. +3 Colors. Expensive: Black Dough Bowl. Reclaimed Russian Oak Plinth Coffee Table Dupe Modern Storage Coffee Tables | AllModern The Best Console Tables of 2022 - Clipper City House Dupe: Black Ornate Antique Carved Mirror. Solid English Oak coffee table / stool. 77 miles | Easton, Bristol. Regardless whichever coffee table you pick for your space, always check the measurements before you buy. I also did a blog post on affordable coffee tables under $500 last year (if none of these coffee tables are floating your boat.) (83) $1,299.00 FREE shipping. Furniture Finish. Expensive: Amelie Wall Mirror in Black. I just couldn't get the Restoration Hardware Heston Coffee Table out of my head (See photo below) but I also couldn't fathom spending $1,500+ either, so I built it for 90% less than what the sell it for I have the whole process documented in the highlights over on my Instagram under "DIY Concrete Coffee Table" if you want to see exactly how I did it. High / Low : Our ARTERIORS Home Jacob Coffee Table Dupe! Decor Steals: Beautiful Pottery Barn Dupes - Tidbits&Twine C&B: $60 / Alternative: $12. Manilla Hammered Barrel Coffee Table. Reclaimed Russian Oak Plinth Coffee Table. Splurge: $999 or $799 on sale Ballard Designs Willow Coffee Table. Restoration Hardware Coffee Table - Etsy Free Shipping! Representative 39.9% APR Variable Spend 100 or more. Restoration Hardware Dupes - Lantern Lane Designs view in 360. Home Dupes: Round Coffee Table Dupes For All Budgets Restoration Hardware Martens Coffee Table Dupe - Kendra Found It Folsom Coffee Table Dupe Options ABOVE: Carterton 60 Storage Coffee Table via Joss & Main ABOVE: The Urban Port 58 Mango Wood Coffee Table via Amazon ABOVE: Carterton 60 Solid Wood Storage Coffee Table via Joss & Main ABOVE: Atelier 54 Rectangular Coffee Table via Serena & Lily (available in 2 colors) via Wayfair. from $1299-$1799 Square Low P latform Bed from $1549 Restoration Hardware Coffee Table Dupes Solid Wood Floor Shelf Coffee Table with Storage $939 Ottoman and Table Combo $860 compared to the Bridge coffee table ottoman combo that lists for $2835 Wood and Metal Coffee Table $609! Pottery Barn has had these great all purpose tables for sale for awhile now.plenty of time for others to make a cheaper copy Target more specifically. ABOVE DUPE: Wrought Studio 'Allina' Coffee Table with Storage. Belinda Devons Coffee Table by 17 Stories $1,499.99 ( 25) Free shipping +2 Colors Southside Frame Coffee Table with Storage by Union Rustic From $171.99 $208.99 ( 1379) Free shipping Sale +2 Colors Aevry Solid Round Coffee Table by Union Rustic From $253.99 $266.99 Open Box Price: $203.20 ( 114) Free shipping Sale +6 Colors Devon Coffee Table | Studio Storage Seraphine Coffee Table. ABOVE IMAGE: Streamline Rectangle Coffee Table in Cerused White. Choose Buy Now Pay Later at the checkout. SKU:P_PLN323661 Item Reference: 714-380-25WR. Coffee Tables Devon Lifestyle Outdoor Furniture Every week on my YouTube channel I will be sharing dupes for our favorite furniture and home decor items. Limited Time Deal. From 60 - 90. Crate and Barrel Clairemont Natural Rectangular Coffee Table, $899 Crate and Barrel Clairemont Oval Ebonized 48" Coffee Table with Shelf, $700 Wayfair Bucknam Solid Wood 4 Legs Coffee Table with Storage, $600 Arhaus Bertogne Coffee Table, $1,299 Arhaus Bertogne Round Coffee Table, $1,299 Wayfair Leighton Coffee Table with Storage, $720 5. Steal: Amazon Linon (comparable) Steal: Wayfair Kenbridge Table (out of stock) Home Depot Alternative Turned Leg Coffee Table. Devon Coffee Table | Wayfair S Media Restorationhardware Com Is Image Rhis Cat10210006 Bnr F19 Slide1 Wid 1000 Fmt Living Room Decor Cozy Inspiration Rh. Decor Steal: Round White Marble and Black Metal Bistro Accent Table $199.