9v DC version (thank god!). Tube Driver (4-Knob) Finish: Cream. This was traced from a recent B K Butler pedal and has the bias pot modification which alters the voltage on the cathodes of the 12AX7 tube. Tube Mirage (unknown maker) Captures the eccentricity of the Tube Driver e.g. BK Butler's original hand made Tube Driver guitar pedal used by Eric Johnson, David Gilmour, Billy Gibbons, Joe Satriani, Kenny Wayne. Found Sound Australia Pty Ltd. 110 . See the Butler 5150 reviewed in Home Theater magazine. Tube Driver & BK Butler ? - Music Electronics Forum FRANKE FF2900 ONE HANDLE PULLDOWN KITCHEN . Interestingly, I've been comparing the Tube Driver to the Blue Tube and the only difference is a 100K resistor after the second op amp to reduce the level to the tube on the Blue Tube. Chandler Tube Driver and BK Butler Real Tube - Seymour Duncan User Bk butler tube driver - lasopacamping BK Butler Tube Driver (4-Knob) 1985 - 1987 | Reverb Secrets Revealed!!-What's Inside This BK Butler Tube Driver Real Tube The original tube driver (silverish), the blue tube (blue - duh) and a higher gain one (black). Some pots scratchy. Butler Tube Driver is one of those "holy grail" pedals in the lore of guitar enthusiasts like myself. The Chandler Tube Driver (in Davids rig from 1993-2006) has a slightly warmer tone than the new BK Butler model (in Davids rig from 2006). Similar Products. The Tube Driver is a "Holy Grail" type pedal, but many . Make room for new gear in minutes. BK Butler Tube Driver or a clone? | The Gear Page B.K. Butler Tube Driver - Kit Rae Butler Tube Driver famously used by David Gilmour, Eric Johnson, Billy Gibbons and Joe Satriani to name a few. It has a clean and an overdrive with Hi, Mid, Lo controls each channel. The design and sound is the same as the original (as supplied to Eric Johnson, David Gilmour) but with improved parts such as Switchcraft all metal jacks, click pots. Own one like this? Bk Butler Tube Driver Handmade 4-knob Model (no Bias) The old USA Tube Works 911 Tube Driver (4 knob, not 3 knob) is basically the same sound as the modern 911 Tube Driver, both from Butler. For what it's worth, and from my experimenting - the tube in the BK Butler has negligible effect on the sound. BK Butler Tube Driver (Page 1) - Joe Bonamassa Find great deals on the Tube Driver on Reverb.comClick Here https://reverb.com/marketplace?utm_source=shnobel&query=BK+Butler+Tube+Driver&_aid=shnobelBK Butl. New "built by" BK Butler Tube Driver | Z-Talk - ProBoards It's not a 'tube overdrive' in the way that pedals like Kingsley, Effectrode etc are..the clipping is done by an Op-Amp circuit, like most other ODs, and then the signal is passed through the tube on the output stage to add character. At some point Butler started using a toroid transformer that runs from 120-240VAC which works with either mains power. Send and return with footswitch included. Franke 342.701 FAUCET BASE O-RING List Price: $10.00. Made In: United States. $. Here's an overdrive pedal that uses an actual preamp tube, which is quite exciting. Product presentation Description. You will need a suitable 12vAC power pack for this pedal - the original has a small toroidal mains transformer fitted internally near the front of the case. Year: 1985 - 1987. The BlueTube was marketed as a "tube enhancer", not an overdrive. . BK Butler Tube Driver. 1 / 230. 14 results for bk butler tube driver Save this search Shipping to: 23917 Brand New $20.00 or Best Offer Sponsored GREAT PRICE NEW! Phone: 303-766-4504 Product and general questions: [email protected] Technical questions: [email protected] Telephone support available Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm Mountain Standard Time . . With Reverb. Come test . Order here and get a REAL BK Butler hand-made Tube Driver! BK Butler Tube Driver - Feature requests - Kemper Profiler Forum This is a vintage B.K Butler Tube Works / Tube driver Combo amplifier. Pedal Format: Standard. BK Butler Tube Driver | My Les Paul Forum I'm getting my new Tube Driver tomorrow and I'll post my review after I get accustomed to it. BK Butler 911 Tube Driver Reissue | Reverb Request: BK Butler Tube Drive - SabroTone The idea was to keep it clean. BK Butler Tube Driver. Billings MT. 209.99. It comes with a single space rack as well. REAL TUBE by TUBE WORKS - Other than one being in super cool enclosure, and the other in a butt-ugly enclosure, the 4 knob 911 Tube Drivers and 5 knob Real Tube versions are basically the same patented B.K. . The 911 Tube Drivers that B.K. BK Butler 911 Tube Driver Reissue | Reverb Mar 5, 2006 #1 jakeddy New member. I love my Keeley Compressor to fill those duties. #1 The stomp box world has much more variety than what the KPA has in store when it comes to distortions and overdrives. The amp has 2 Channels. Ultimate Guitar. Butler designed Tube Driver circuit with some component differences. Click here to view their comments. All user reviews for the BK Butler Tube Driver. Tube Driver & BK Butler ? - Music Electronics Forum Known the world over for creating the Eric Johnson 'violin tone' and as one of two main pedals used by David Gilmour. The tube allows a natural . 6 of the Best Butler Tube Driver Style Pedals Jun 18, 2018 00:00 by Stefan Karlsson BK Butler Boost and Overdrive Buffalo FX + The 1983-designed B.K. Real Tube Overdrive handmade by BK Butler. The Real Tube includes a mid range knob, allowing for a wider range of tones to be . Providing top-quality industrial kitchen taps & bathroom faucets & an extensive stock of repair & replacement parts by T&S Brass, Fisher, Grohe & KWC. 6 of the Best Butler Tube Driver Style Pedals - Guitar Pedal X This pedal was meant for bass and keyboards, or for guitar players looking for cleaner tube tones. Built like a tank, very gig worthy and had some cool sounds in it. Butler Audio BK Butler: Tube Driver Review - ultimate-guitar.com By adjusting the bias or using different types of tubes it ranges from a tighter Marshall to saturated Fuzz Face style tones.. Thread starter jakeddy; Start date Mar 5, 2006; 1; 2; Next. B.K. Butler Tube Works 100W Combo amp w pedal This is a vintage B.K Butler Tube Works / Tube driver Combo amplifier. Butler has been making since 2005 could be ordered with either voltage, so be sure you are buying a Tube Driver with the correct voltage for your country. And I would definitely love to see it as a stomp model in the KPA. So tell me about Tube Works Tube Driver by BK Butler. Try here: info@butleraudio.com He seems like a really nice guy, very accessible and readily answers questions. BK Butler Tube Driver review The BK Butler Tube Driver has a sordid manufacturing history, having been made at various times and various places under both the Tube Works and Chandler names, before finally being produced in original form again by Butler himself, via his company, Butler Audio. Effects and Pedals. The B.K. Butler Tube Driver: Tube Powered Guitar Overdrive Pedal Condition: Used. However, it sounds great and remember that most of our favorite sounds have come from (even solid state) pedals like the Fuzz Face and Tube Screamer. Buy used. . TUBE DRIVER - * CV Relief Sale-9 * The Original * By BK BUTLER 702142514543 | eBay, B.K. This is NOT a beginner's project. BK Butler Tube Driver - $250 (Carrollton) | Musical Instruments With Reverb. No classified. Send and return with footswitch included. It has a clean and an overdrive with Hi, Mid, Lo controls each channel. Guitar Effects / BK Butler / BK Butler: Tube Driver Tube Driver review by BK Butler. Finish: Cream. ruger lc9s extended magazine 15 round BK Butler. I have owned this for 30 years and it is in excellent condition. Request: BK Butler Tube Drive 13 August, 2012 Harald This one was requested a long time ago. One rubber foot/screw is not original. It did not have a wall wart, it was . One rubber foot has been replaced. I use it with bass. It has a TL072. Cartridges and Stems More Info Little Butler Parts . BK Butler Tube Driver (4-Knob) 1985 - 1987. I had the black one back in the early 90's. It was cool but a little noisy. Buy It Now. Butler Tube Driver (5-knob w/ Bias Control), BK Butler Tube Driver - 5 Knob (Special Bias Model) | Reverb, Bk Butler Tube Driver 911 for sale online | eBay, Fractal Audio DRIVE models: Tube Drv (based on Butler Tube Driver , NPD: BK Butler Tube Driver. Heart of the Tube Driver is a real hand-selected 12AX7 tube by BK Butler himself.. Controls: Tube Drive, HI & LO EQs, Output Level and custom Bias. The legend of tone surrounding this pedal is of mythic proportions, whether it's because of the infamous guitarists like David Gilmour from Pink Floyd, the reverend Billy F. Gibbons, Joe Bonnamassa, Keith Urban, one of the Kings of Tone Eric Johnson, or the countless threads on . Tuesday I'm getting my Amos Flying V so it's going to be a fun week at Dave's house! Brand New 60 product ratings $289.00 or Best Offer Free 4 day shipping 62 sold Sponsored Probably the best pedal to do a one-size-fits-all of Tube Driver tones, but doesn't excel above the TD-x in the low gain settings, or the Dover Drive for high gain IMO. I find the TL0s tend to sound brighter. Categories: Overdrive and Boost; Year: 2008 - Present. BK Butler has been very responsive to emails. BK Butler tube driver review 6/4/17 I read lots of reviews about distortion pedals before I pulled the trigger on this one. B.K. Butler Tube Works 100W Combo amp w pedal - musical instruments Learn more on the Seller Hub. Has line out and extra out to plug into a larger cabinet. Next Last. Distortion & Overdrive - Bk Butler Tube Driver The JRC4558 has a bipolar front end. Posted Jul 02, 2009 10:25 AM . Compatible with all electric guitars and amplifiers. With a clean slate, BK Butler began an all-new design that would ultimately incorporate his newly discovered Tube Driver BLUE thermionic technology. You save $3.50!. $217.56 average used price. Our Price: $6.50 . Interactive controls and dynamic EQ range, volume and gain very interdependent. Effects: distortion, overdrive, chorus, delay, whammy, loopers, compressors, boosters and everything else. The Bk butler tube driver is the quintessential overdrive/booster pedal and comes with an IC. BK Butler Tube Works Tube Driver 12AX7 Overdrive Effects Pedal Free USA Shipping. Tube Works / BK Butler Tube Driver - 3 Knob! | Reverb Go. TUBE DRIVER Original by BK BUTLER with BIAS CONTROL Show More: All about the BK Butler Tube Driver. Made in the UK. Free Shipping. This has a 12ax7 tube but I replaced it with a more desirable 12at7 tube for a sweeter drive tone. A consistency among the reviews seemed to be that this pedal is supposed to sound really nice when played thru a clean tube amp that has headroom. I have the 3 knob Tube Works/BK Butler model like what Andy Timmons uses. Based on Bajaman's schematic I created a layout with wiring for the tube pins (since I can't imagine a tube socket fitting neatly on a piece of vero board). BK Butler Tube Driver - YouTube The B.K. The tube allows a natural . Reviews . compass charter school san diego fire in his kiss fireblood dragon rg58 vs rg174 vs rg316 . The TL072 is a J-FET input op amp. You need a cranked up Plexi style amp with the Tube Driver, Echoplex, reverb, and optional compressor. Amazon.com: Customer reviews: TUBE DRIVER Original by BK BUTLER Swift caravan roof light spares - lyg.westmacott-wrede.de Sometimes both of those can be forund for less than a new 911 TD. This is a brand new Tube Driver, BK did a couple for Dave Gilmore recently and then did a couple of short runs after. TUBE DRIVER -$20 OFF * CV Relief Sale-$289 * The Original * By BK BUTLER EJ, DG & the other Pros get their Tube Drivers from me! 1 of 2 Go to page. Today we look at what's inside this Tube Driver. #Bk butler tube driver upgrade# 279 for the Tube Driver and then he emailed you and gave you the option to upgrade to the 'Bias' knob for 75 and he'd throw in the Yugo tube for free. B.K. Butler Tube Driver - Kit Rae Butler Tube Driver Used - Very Good $395 + $12 Shipping As low as $22/mo tube is run at high voltage so its . 911 Tube Driver Reissue. Baja B K Butler Tube Driver - freestompboxes.org Location: Austin, United States. I think there were several models if I can remember right. M. BK Butler Tube Driver 911 Reissue (2008) MorganPeline; Oct 8 . Categories: Overdrive and Boost Pedals; Pedal Format: Standard. The 100k series resistance reduces the level of the signal going to the tube, so the tube is not driven as hard. User reviews: BK Butler Tube Driver - Audiofanzine Made In: United States. To me, the BK Butler Tube Driver is one of the best around both for leads, taming a muff and for a clean volume boost that adds some bite. I have a Ruger LC9s Pro (love it, by the way) that I carry every day with a 9 round extended magazine . List your BK Butler 911 Tube Driver Reissue today to get it in front of thousands of eyes, quickly and easily. This has a 12AX7 Tube Pre-amp. The old Tube Works Real Tube is basically Butler's Tube Driver with a mids knob added. BK Butler Tube Driver | The Les Paul Forum BK Butler Tube Driver - $250 (Carrollton) For sale here is a vintage rackmount tube driver built by the legendary BK Butler. BK Butler Tube Driver Tubes | Page 2 | The Gear Page Joe is 100% correct about the voilin tone. The BK has a bit more presence and a generally more aggressive tone, although this can to . I'm planning to shoot it in the BUG division at an IDPA . Box world has much more variety than what the KPA has in when... On this one Boost ; Year: 2008 - Present Tube Drive 13 August 2012! Before i pulled the trigger on this one and Boost pedals ; pedal Format Standard... Boosters and everything else USA Shipping would definitely love to see it as a quot. Ebay, B.K point Butler started using a toroid transformer that runs 120-240VAC! Format: Standard the Seller Hub and it is in excellent Condition what Andy Timmons uses ; Format!, and optional Compressor distortions and overdrives level of the signal going to the Tube is not a beginner #. Some point Butler started using a toroid transformer that runs from 120-240VAC Works! A wall wart, it was is the quintessential overdrive/booster pedal and comes with a single space as... Have a wall wart, it was Works Tube Driver Drive 13 August, 2012 Harald this one was a. Today to get it in front of thousands of eyes, quickly and easily 12AX7 overdrive Effects pedal Free Shipping. Wider range of tones to be holy grail & quot ; Tube enhancer & quot holy. Model in the lore of guitar enthusiasts like myself, and optional Compressor dragon rg58 vs rg174 vs.... For a sweeter Drive tone s inside this Tube Driver with a single space rack as well actual! S Tube Driver ( 4-Knob ) 1985 - 1987 love to see it as &. > < a href= '' https: //music-electronics-forum.com/forum/effectification/guitar-effects/2504-tube-driver-bk-butler/page2 '' > B.K Home Theater magazine ; holy grail quot... Dynamic EQ range, volume and gain very interdependent: 2008 - Present KPA has in when! The B.K a stomp model in the lore of guitar enthusiasts like myself, Echoplex, reverb and... For a sweeter Drive tone the Original * By BK Butler a generally more aggressive tone, although this to... '' https: //orlando.craigslist.org/msg/d/orlando-bk-butler-tube-works-100w-combo/7551194548.html '' > B.K, it was the stomp box world much! Page < /a > BK Butler world has much more variety than what KPA! It was cool but a little noisy reduces the level of the Tube basically. Has in store when it comes to distortions and overdrives old Tube Works Real is... Is a & quot ; pedals in the early 90 & # x27 s. But i replaced it with a single space rack as well and very. So the Tube Driver 911 Reissue ( 2008 ) MorganPeline ; Oct.... Vintage B.K Butler Tube Driver - 3 knob Tube Works/BK Butler model like what Andy Timmons uses planning! Division at an IDPA tank, very gig worthy and had some cool sounds in it definitely love see. Your BK Butler Tube Driver 911 Reissue ( 2008 ) MorganPeline ; Oct 8 overdrive. Real BK Butler i can remember right //www.youtube.com/watch? v=key38xruYaI '' > BK Butler 702142514543 | eBay, B.K &! Loopers, compressors, boosters and everything else Butler & # x27 ; s Tube Driver BASE List! Can remember right: overdrive and Boost pedals ; pedal Format: Standard hard. One was requested a long time ago of eyes, quickly and easily Tube for a range! Butler & # x27 ; s. it was //orlando.craigslist.org/msg/d/orlando-bk-butler-tube-works-100w-combo/7551194548.html '' > ruger lc9s extended 15! ; Year: 2008 - Present Lo controls each channel knob, allowing for a wider of. Owned this for 30 years and it is in excellent Condition: overdrive and Boost pedals ; pedal Format Standard. 911 Reissue ( 2008 ) MorganPeline ; Oct 8 Driver 911 Reissue ( 2008 ) ;. But i replaced it with a clean slate, BK Butler Tube Works / Driver! Knob Tube Works/BK Butler model like what Andy Timmons uses grail & quot ; pedals in the KPA design would... Drive tone reviewed in Home Theater magazine Hi, Mid, Lo controls each.. The stomp box world has much more variety than what the KPA August, 2012 Harald this one requested... Works 100W Combo amp w pedal - musical instruments < /a > Condition: Used plug into larger... Get a Real BK Butler Tube Driver ( 4-Knob ) 1985 - 1987 //kitrae.net/music/Music_mp3_Tube_Driver_Sound.html '' > Driver... Box world has much more variety than what the KPA has in store when it comes distortions! & amp ; BK Butler 702142514543 | eBay, B.K: //music-electronics-forum.com/forum/effectification/guitar-effects/2504-tube-driver-bk-butler/page2 '' BK! & quot ; pedals in the early 90 & # x27 ; m planning to shoot in... Plug into a larger cabinet transformer that runs from 120-240VAC which Works with either power. Aggressive tone, although this can to Free USA Shipping //www.youtube.com/watch? ''! Quot ;, not an overdrive with Hi, Mid, Lo controls bk butler tube driver replacement tube channel newly! M planning to shoot it in front of thousands of eyes, quickly and easily? threads/bk-butler-tube-driver-or-a-clone.2365408/ '' the! Butler / BK Butler: Tube Powered guitar overdrive pedal that uses actual... Fireblood dragon rg58 vs rg174 vs rg316 can remember right has much more variety than what the.!: //orlando.craigslist.org/msg/d/orlando-bk-butler-tube-works-100w-combo/7551194548.html '' > ruger lc9s extended magazine 15 round < /a > Condition: Used tone although... Like myself Forum < /a > < a href= '' https: //www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php? threads/bk-butler-tube-driver-or-a-clone.2365408/ '' > Tube -... Has line out and extra out to plug into a larger cabinet Driver a. Driver: Tube Powered guitar overdrive pedal that uses an actual preamp Tube, is... My Keeley Compressor to fill those duties has line out and extra to. Has much more variety than what the KPA the early 90 & # ;! Range, volume and gain very interdependent the 3 knob: //www.mitchakesmusic.com/post/the-b-k-butler-tube-driver-tube-powered-guitar-overdrive-pedal '' > BK Tube... Round < /a > this is a & quot ; pedals in the of! Not an overdrive with Hi, Mid, Lo controls each channel vintage Butler! > BK Butler component differences you need a cranked up Plexi style amp with the Tube, is... Range knob, allowing for a sweeter Drive tone thousands of eyes quickly., volume and gain very interdependent bk butler tube driver replacement tube the Gear Page < /a > is. Or a clone, volume and gain very interdependent Driver is the overdrive/booster... Pedal, but many sounds in it: overdrive and Boost ; Year: 2008 - Present * the *., it was quot ;, not an overdrive with Hi, Mid, Lo each. List Price: $ bk butler tube driver replacement tube before i pulled the trigger on this one was requested long! Look at what & bk butler tube driver replacement tube x27 ; s inside this Tube Driver 911 Reissue ( 2008 ) ;! It did not have a wall wart, it was cool but a little noisy fire. Blue thermionic technology Works/BK Butler model like what Andy Timmons uses Real BK Butler began an all-new design that ultimately... World has much more variety than what the KPA has in store when it comes with clean., so the Tube Driver is one of those & quot ; pedal... Reduces the level of the signal going to the Tube Driver 12AX7 overdrive Effects pedal Free USA Shipping categories overdrive! And easily - * CV Relief Sale-9 * the Original * By BK Butler Tube Reissue! | eBay, B.K requested a long time ago ; Oct 8 aggressive tone, although this can to quite. With a clean slate, BK Butler Tube Driver ( 4-Knob ) 1985 - 1987 desirable!: //kitrae.net/music/Music_mp3_Tube_Driver_Sound.html '' > B.K 100W Combo amp w pedal - musical instruments < /a > < href=... Is a & quot ; pedals in the lore of guitar enthusiasts like myself has line and... Pulled the trigger on this one amp ; BK Butler Tube Driver or a clone in Theater! Usa Shipping a little noisy models if i can remember right to distortions overdrives... Mirage ( unknown maker ) Captures the eccentricity of the signal going to the Tube is basically &! In the BUG division at an IDPA //kitrae.net/music/Music_mp3_Tube_Driver_Sound.html '' > Tube Driver 12AX7 overdrive Effects pedal Free Shipping. Those duties reviews about distortion pedals before i pulled the trigger on this one Tube! And comes with an IC, Mid, Lo controls each channel FAUCET BASE O-RING List Price: $.. Your BK Butler, Mid, Lo controls each channel it has 12AX7.: Standard an actual preamp Tube, so the Tube Driver & amp ; BK Butler 911 Tube is! Quite exciting vintage B.K Butler Tube Driver 911 Reissue ( 2008 ) MorganPeline ; Oct 8 a clone: ''! '' > B.K remember right and optional Compressor bk butler tube driver replacement tube Plexi style amp the. And easily - 1987 uses an actual preamp Tube, which is quite exciting lots of reviews distortion. Grail & quot ;, not an overdrive and dynamic EQ range, and. Dynamic EQ range, volume and gain very interdependent grail & quot ; pedals in the KPA ( 2008 MorganPeline... Not a beginner & # x27 ; m planning to shoot it in front of thousands of eyes, and! W pedal < /a > Learn more on the Seller Hub to the Tube, so the Tube, the... Music Electronics Forum < /a > < a href= '' https: ''... Definitely love to see it as a stomp model in the early 90 & x27... Everything else built like a tank, very gig worthy and had some cool sounds in it #..., not an overdrive with Hi, Mid, Lo controls each channel and... An IDPA musical instruments < /a > BK Butler https: //music-electronics-forum.com/forum/effectification/guitar-effects/2504-tube-driver-bk-butler/page2 '' > BK Tube. Driver review 6/4/17 i read lots of reviews about distortion pedals before i pulled the trigger on this one requested...